Wednesday, May 13, 2015

God Made No Mistake When He Made You.

  No comments    
categories: 
The beautiful thing about people is that we are all different.  God has made us different.  We all have different talents, skills, and things that we bring to the table.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."  Jeremiah 1:5 

Image result for god made you for a reason
Now I am not saying that everyone is meant to be a prophet, but what I am saying is that God made us all.  Flaws and all.  Not only did he make our flaws and the good things about us, but He made them for a reason.

For myself, I have alot of random skill sets that do not really go together.  I used to this see this as a downfall, but just because on the surface it seems as though they do not go together, does not mean that I cannot put them together.  Let me explain further, who says that you cannot step out of the box and utilize every small skill set about yourself?  Who says that you just have to be good at one thing and stay in that mold?  Who says we cannot put all of our gift and talents together to do something great?  Who says that we cannot use our shortcomings and down falls to motivate others not to go down the same path?

Perhaps these are the reason why we go through things, so that we can see them from a different perspective?  Imagine if you have struggled financially, you would have a better perspective to help someone in the same position.

This is why "Who dares despise the day of small things, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin ” Zechariah 4:10 


Image result for god made you for a reasonFor perhaps it is these small things that will lift you up.  It is in these humble beginning that you learn things that you may not have learned other wise.  And these is why we must not despise them.


Since God is all knowing, not only does He know us, but He knows all the things that we will face and encounter.  And He knows what we are suppose to learn from those situations and how we can utilize these same situations to help others and to fulfill our lift purpose.  Our only job is to see things like God sees them.  This means that we cannot hate things about ourselves or feel that there is something about ourselves that is not quite right.  Because God made us, all of us and God does not make mistakes.  Meaning that He made no mistake when making us.  He wants us to use everything that we are and everything that we have for His glory in whatever way we He tells us to do that.  And the beauty is that it can be different for each and every one of us.

Image result for god made you for a reasonYou cannot seek to be like other people, there is already a them.  God already made them to be like them, and you to be like you.  Instead of trying to be a carbon copy of someone else, learn to be yourself and do what you do best.  Even if no one else is doing it.  I have learned that the best success stories are people who stepped out of the box and decided to do something that no one else is doing.

For me, I used to look at other people and say “ I wish I could do that, or be like that...or do something similar.”  But wouldn’t that be boring.  And it would not be me.  There is nothing wrong with admiring other people and taking inspiration from them, but do it in your own way and not their way, because this is the type of things that God blesses.  You doing and being what He created you to do and be.  This is a life lesson that I had to learn but once I did; everything became crystal clear.  People may not understand you, people may make fun of you; but so what?  As long as you remain true to yourself, then you should have no regrets.  Does that make sense?  I hope so.  Until next time lovely people.

0 comments: