Sunday, October 26, 2014

Free is Always Better When It Comes To Fashion.

  No comments    
categories: 
This past week I was with a friend and she told me of a place that was giving away free clothes.  I agreed to go with my friend but since my friend was not really the fashion type I did not expect to find any clothing that I would be interested in.

But I was wrong.  The place that was giving away free clothing was in the nice side of town.  It is true what they say is that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.  The clothing that they were giving away was clothing that I would wear now.  Since the weather is changing I focused more on getting clothing that was good in the cold.  That is why I got three sweaters and this thick skirt.  Imagine my surprise when I looked at the tag on the skirt and found that it was Ralph Lauren.

As for shoes, I can never pass up a good pair of shoes.  It really did not matter if the shoes were for the winter or not, I picked up the three pairs of shoes that I liked.  The blue pair of shoes were from the gap.

Just when I thought I was done, I went over to the purse section.  Lord knows that I really do not need another purse, but this purse was a clutch.  It was a whole different type of purse than what I normally get, since I typically get these huge bags.  I felt that I needed a smaller bag, especially since it went to well with one of the pairs of shoes that I picked up.

Overall I have no complaints.  The total amount of money that I spend was $0.  The place was kinda of far and since gas is so expensive I guess I could count that as apart of my expenses, but overall I think I made out like a bandit.  I could have also gotten more clothing, but I did not want to look all greedy.  Since the clothing was free I wanted to leave some for other people who may come and not walk out with a whole trash bag full of clothing.  But the trip was well worth it and a pleasant surprise.

0 comments: