Friday, July 4, 2014

Why Men Love Bitches (book review)

  No comments    
categories: 




Disregard the foul language in the title.  But I really love this book and I actually recommend each woman should read it.

Do not be deceived by the title, the book is not about a woman acting all mean and psychotic toward men to get attention. It is actually about the opposite.

Anyone who knows me and follows my blog knows I am in strong dislike of women who conform to the ways of the world just to please a man.  As the book asserts, and I believe is true.  Conforming to what you think a man wants you to be can actually drive him away from you.

Many women I know have this misconception they must give up their own opinion, say yes to everything that their man wants, have sex within the first few dates, and a whole slew of myths women have convinced themselves of to keep a man.

The reason why I love this book is because it explains one of the most basic concepts about relationships.  Men love the chase.  They are like predators and are attracted to a women they feel is the most hard to get and not every man has ran through.

It gives you a step by step guide on how to become that women.  Some of the tips are not sleeping with a man too soon, not being too available and running to a mans house every time he tells you to jump, how not to become a permanent fixture in his bed which keeps him from taking you out on date, and how to spot the men who only want to have sex with you and throw you away.

In case some women do not know, women hold the key to the relationships.  Many women relinquish their control by forgetting that a man who really likes you will conform to what you want them to be, provided that you require it.

This book encourages women to take back control and not forget their self in relationships.

The reason why I like this book so much it because it is understandable to all women. The language of the book is very funny and the author inserts her personality and sarcasm throughout the book, so it is far from boring.  It is an easy ready, and I think I finished it within one day.  I enjoyed this book so much I went out and got the part two, which is “Why Men Marry Bitches”

The second book is just a continuation of the first with more tips.  Its focus is more about getting the ring through the way you behave and pointing out certain women behaviors that may be keeping you from getting married.



Out of all the books I would recommend for women, this is actually number one on my list.  Every women that has read this book based off my recommendation has been changed and has come out with a new look how they approach their relationships.

Check out the books here:





0 comments: