Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blog Talk Radio Topic Taking a Look At the Recent Role Reversal of Men and Women Airing 3/6/14

  No comments    
categories: 
I have launch my new station on Blog Talk Radio named Real Life Advice For Everyday Use.

Episode Number 2 will be airing 3/6/14 at 12pm.

Topic: Taking a Look At the Recent Role Reversal of Men and Women

Link: blogtalkradio.com/sophiareed

In this episode I will discuss the changing of the roles between men and women.  This includes women taking a more active role in being the pursuer in the relationship and men taking the more passive role in the relationship.  In this episode,  examples will be given in which men no longer feel comfortable taking on roles in which they have taken on in the past.  Also being discussed is the impact that role reversals have on current relationships and how women can learn to be women again and defining what a true man and women  is expected to be according to the Bible.

Do not forget to check out my first episode, an intro of my channel, intro of myself, and excerpts from my book.

 Episode 1 Summary

Link: blogtalkradio.com/sophiareed

The first episode is about why I decided to get into the field of counseling and how I incorporate my Christian values with my education.  A introduction of my background, my book, and what inspired me to write it.  This episode focuses on the changing of women and encourages women to reflect on their on behavior for their relationship failures.  



The first episode is about why I decided to get into the field of counseling and how I incorporate my Christian values with my education.  A introduction of my background, my book, and what inspired me to write it.  This episode focuses on the changing of women and encourages women to reflect on their on behavior for their relationship failures.

Do Not Forget to check out my book.  The Book information and trailer is in the book tab.


0 comments: