Monday, October 21, 2013

Dating Online

  No comments    
categories: 

 I have heard of people that have met their mate online, or though Facebook, MySpace or whatever.  So I will not down online dating.  But what I will do is tell you how dating online can be effective.  I have been on several sites where the only objective of the man was to get inside of my pants. 

If it is a paid site.  I think that you can have more success and people are more serious.  However, I can say that I have met dogs there too.  But I think that you will have more luck on the paid sites and know that they are more prepared for love. 

I think that the pros of online dating is as I have experienced them include the fact that you can scroll through the people that you want and do not want.  Although people lie, it takes some of the guess work out of things about them.  If you have a list of what type of man you want, you can quickly eliminate people based off of the answers to some of their questions. For example, if you want someone who has a college education, who is a Christian, who has a decent job, then you can rule out the profiles that say they are non-religious and unemployed.  If they are proud of themselves and what they do, then more than likely they are going to be open and list these things. 

I can recall one man that I meant online.  He wanted me to give him my number.  Upon viewing his profile I found that many things were blank, his education, employment, kids, I mean almost everything.  What is the big secret? So I kindly asked him what he did for a living.  He actively avoided my question several times.  I decided to ask him one more time and he told me I was either going to give him my number or I wasn’t.  I chose not to.  At the end of the day what is the big secret that you cannot tell me where you work, what you do, or what type of field you are in.  What are you a drug dealer?  This is not like I am asking you classified information.  So be wary of people that do not want to tell you anything about themselves.  They could either be married or losers, perhaps even a combination of both.  What is the point of creating an online profile if everything on it is blank?

Also be wary of people who do not have a picture.  A prime example of this is in the early chapters the man who was engaged and I saw his wedding on the internet.  He would only send a picture by email and he sent it under a false email (which should have been a sign).  If you are on a site looking for love, then a person should not want to be super secretive.  How are you going to expect anyone to want to talk to you if you do not have a picture?  Most, if not all dating sites you cannot search other members unless you are a member yourself.  So they cannot say they are afraid of who will see them.  The same person that is seeing them is a member themself.  If they do not want to put a picture up, I fear that are hiding something, mainly their wife or girlfriend who they don’t want to find out that they are on the site.
 

If you asked them to send you a picture and you do not like what you see, then what?  Is it this awkward moment where you are just not going to respond back.  I just feel like people who do not put a picture have something to hide.  In this day and age people put their picture on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, so what is the big deal about putting it on a dating site.  Also be wary of people who only put one picture.  They should have several.  If you have ever watched the show Catfish, then you know how people can pretend to be other people online. A quick way to ensure that they are the right person is to see multiple pictures of them in different settings.  To make sure that it is them.  

0 comments: