Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Three Ways In The Morning (A Morning Show Coming Soon) Show Your Support.

  No comments    
categories: 
Image result for we need moneyI am please to announced that I along with three other wonderful ladies, will be involved with an opportunity starting May 1st.  I will be starting a new show named “Three Ways In The Morning.”  Get you mind out of the gutter if you are thinking something sexual and nasty (just kidding).  The show will include all latest celebrity news, musical guests appearances, interviews, and girl talk women. We seek to be entertaining and to bring social awareness.


Aside from all of this, it is my personal belief that we need to have more positive people and discussion in the media anyhow.  If you read my blog, then you know how I feel about this.  Since this is an independent project, we do need people to back our project with money.  Do not worry I am not going to ask you for hundred and thousands of dollars (unless you want to), I do not like when people do that to me.  Instead, I am going to say if you feel lead to give and support the project then please do so.  No donation is too small.  I hope this is one of the next steps in my journey to spread the way I see the world.  If you want to support please click here to do so.  If you want to know more about the broadcast, then please click here to do so.


If you are new to my site and want to know about me (Click here)

Also go to the right panel of this site and check out some of my top blogs.

Thanks in Advanced,

Sophia Reed

0 comments: