Monday, July 14, 2014

What Was Meant For Bad, God Turned To Good. My Transformation As A Single Mother. (Guest Post At Putting On The New)

  No comments    
Have you ever felt like the bad things in your life was meant to defeat you.  Well this is not suppose to be the case.  The Bible teaches us

“You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.”  Genesis 50:20


When I became a single mother I cannot tell you how I felt this situations was supposed to defeat me.  But through the grace of God, it made me be better and fight harder.  Check out my guest post at Putting on the New.

What Was Meant For Bad, God Turned To Good.  My Transformation As A Single Mother

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Read more of my story in my book.  Click Here for more info.  Read the first two chapter free through Amazon.

Thanks For Your Support,

Sophia Reed MSHS

0 comments: